Mugen Tournament 3 (MT3 Marvel vs. DC) was a project initially created by The Electron Zone focusing on the rivalry of the Marvel vs. DC Comics using the MUGEN 2D Fighting Gaming Engine. He ran into some speed bumps on the way onto completing the game, in which, Kei offered to help with reoccuring issues. [MT3 Marvel vs. DC]
Welcome to MFG
The wiki about MFG that anyone can edit
Support the MFG Youtube Channel.
Credit goes to Goku for the logo.
216 articles since July 2008.
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on MFG
- July 30/Stubs
- Added anime and manga articles, close to 200.
- News text
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.